Q. What type of game would you like us to make?

Friday 25 February 2011

Next Game

I have decided to create this big game. I have the story board but I havn't decided on the title! It will be a game where people can type in there characters name and then choose the design and stuff of there robot/explorer. Then you entre a room. You will recive a mission and then you have to do it. You can explore the land and stuff like that. I will not tell you what the mission is going to be about yet but I will give you pics and sneek peaks along the way!

I plan to have this project done by 2015. Any later is fine!


I will also be planning some other games too! Please give me your feedback on the comments!

Fantarry Games official WEBSITE I plan to launch in 2013.

Fantarry

No comments:

Post a Comment